Saturday, October 22, 2011

Once Upon a Time- Smashing Pumpkins

"To wipe a mother's tears grown cold"


It is Homecoming weekend! Yay, love it.  Yesterday was walkout day, went out the night before and didn't get back to my place until 4 in the afternoon....without eating....whoops.  Then, went to the Sorority/Frat variety show last night and got up early for the parade.  We won the game! Like always.

http://www.hometowninvasion.com/photo/minnesota/white-bear-lake-homecoming-game
Smashing Pumpkins are greeaaaatttt.  Oh, also, the name of this song was the theme to our Homecoming this year.


Mother I'm tired
come surrender my son
Time has ravaged on my soul
No plans to leave but still I go


Fallin' with the leaves
fallin' out of sleep
to the last goodbyes
Who cares why?


Mother I've tried
wasting my life
I haven't given up, I lie
to make you so proud in my eyes


Fallin' out of sleep
crawlin' over me
to the last goodbyes
Who cares why?


Tuesdays come and gone
Restless I still drive
Try to leave it all behind


Fallin', fallin' out of sleep
Fallin', fallin' with the leaves
I go crawling, crawling over me


Once upon a time in my life
I went falling


Mother I hope you know
that I miss you so
Time has ravaged on my soul
To wipe a mother's tears grown cold





10-18: Cryin'- Don McLean
10-19: One Week- Barenaked Ladies
10-20:  You Are the Everything- REM
10-21: Nine in the Afternoon- Panic! at the Disco



No comments:

Post a Comment