Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Cold Part- Modest Mouse

"I stepped down as president of Antartica"

It is a blustery day out today.  I guess fall is almost here, which is really strange because yesterday I was sweating on the way to class and today I was freezing.  I'm tellin' ya, weather black hole of the midwest. 

http://biodork.wordpress.com/tag/winter/
I actually really love Modest Mouse.  I feel they are really underrated.  I guess people think they are really weird, but if you really listen to the music, there are some great musical elements.  This one features a violin (which I love) and some really cool note accidentals.

So long to this cold, cold part of the world
So long to this cold, cold part of the world
So long to this bone bleached part of the world
So long to this cold, cold part of the world
So long to this salt soaked part of the world
I stepped down as president of Antarctica

Can't blame me, don't blame me, don't
So long to this sad, sad part of the world
So long, So long

No comments:

Post a Comment