Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Long, Long, Long- The Beatles

"How can I ever misplace you?"

Ugh, such a long day.  I was on campus from 9:45 until 4:15, without any breaks.  I seriously hate Tuesdays. Someone needs to write a song about that. 

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/12/16/falling-asleep-in-class-b_n_151362.html
I really like the Beatles' White Album.  I kinda think they are overrated (blasphemous, I know) but that album is actually really great.  I think they had their best melodies by far on that album.

It's been a long long long time
How could I ever have lost you
When I loved you?

It took a long long long time
Now I'm so happy I found you
How I love you

So many tears I was searching
So many tears I was wasting
Oh, oh

Now I can see you, be you
How can I ever misplace you?
How I want you
Oh I love you
You know that I need you
Ooh I love you


No comments:

Post a Comment