Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Rock Lobster- The B-52s

"Pass the tanning butter"

I'm really burned, sunburned that is.  I went to the local lake and beach on monday (tried my hand at "labor day activities") and I thought "HEY, I think will lay out and tan!" Funny thing is, I'm really pale, blonde, blue eyed.  Polish.  My home country doesn't see the sun much.  We are almost allergic to it.  So, long story short, I am burned to a crisp.  BUT my arms tanned.  Yet, my cleavage is purple red. PURPLE RED. Bad. Do you know how uncomfortable, awkward, and embarrassing it is to have a sunburnt cleavage? VERY MUCH SO.


http://www.urlesque.com/2009/07/13/unsightly-sunburn-photos-on-flickr/

I do love the B-52s.  I find the redhead's voice is most entertaining. Scratch that, the guy's voice is most entertaining.  But I do love singing with the redhead!

We were at a party
His ear lobe fell in the deep
Someone reached in and grabbed it
It was a rock lobster

We were at the beach
Everybody had matching towels
Somebody went under a dock
And there they saw a rock
It wasn't a rock
It was a rock lobster

Motion in the ocean
His air hose broke
Lots of trouble
Lots of bubble
He was in a jam
Sittin a giant clam
Down, down

Underneath the waves
Mermaids waving
Waving to mermen
Waving sea fans
Sea horses sailing
Dolphins wailing

Red snappers snapping
Clam shells clapping
Muscles flexing
Flippers flipping
Down, down
Let's rock!

Boy's in bikinis
Girls in surfboards
Everybody's rocking
Everybody's frugging

Twisting 'round the fire
Having fun
Baking potatoes
Baking in the sun

Put on your noseguard
Put on the lifeguard
Pass the tanning butter

Here comes a stingray
There goes a manta-ray
In walked a jelly fish
There goes a dogfish
Chased by a catfish
In flew a sea robin
Watch out for that piranha
There goes a narwhale
Here comes a bikini whale


 

No comments:

Post a Comment